October 9, 2014

The big day!!.... and after...

Hello everyone! Well, the big day came and went :) We had a wonderful day and made some wonderful memories. It was truly the perfect wedding and we couldn't have wished for anything more. Everything went smoothly and just like we planned. I loved my wedding dress, I felt like a princess the whole day. Not to mention that my darling husband brought me the most perfect wedding bouquet imaginable! Of course being married in a castle didn't hurt either, hahaha.

Although I don't usually post personal pictures a lot of you wished to see some photos of our big day so here are a few teasers. You can see our whole wedding story and a lot more pictures on Inaya's Blog. I'd just like to say here that she was perfect and we are more than happy with how the pictures turned out. We chose the best photographer and are very proud she was part of our wedding.








************

Things are starting to settle down after the wedding and I've had some time this week for minis. I've decided to try and make some serving trays. 



I'm very pleased with how they turned out. Perhaps I'll add another project to my ever growing list - a shabby chic shop or cafe... *sigh*

I've also added them to my Etsy shop so if anyone is interested you can find the there.


And of course since Halloween is approaching with lightning speed I couldn't forget some witchy accessories. So, without further ado, I'm proud to present..... PUMPKIN JUICE!!! 

I like how the little pumpkin lids turned out, perhaps a bit too large but I'm satisfied with the overall result. The thing I'm not satisfied with are the bottles. I made each of them by hand from Fimo and so each is a bit different. And perhaps the bottles are too shiny.... will have to try again, right? But these are good enough to sit in a corner of a scene somewhere :)

It's that time of the year where I usually have more time for my hobbies and I hope to have some more regular updates. Perhaps even a Halloween giveaway? *wink wink*

Until next time!

*Poof*



8 comments:

  1. Omg the trays are more than perfect! Thank you for the most kind words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked stunning. Thanks for sharing your pics. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, married in a castle - beautiful venue and beautiful bride. Your dress was gorgeous as was the bouquet. What beautiful memories you have in the photos. Thank you for sharing. I also love the trays you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of the wedding.
    The trays are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The castle was a perfect setting and you both look amazing. I love the minis you've created.
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say it again, stunningly beautiful shots with the most beautiful bride and handsome groom!

    They are truly magical pictures and everything looked so exquisite!

    I love your trays and the bottles look fabulous! Now that the whirwind is over i expect wonderful minis to be born from all this fantasy!
    Hugs~J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations - great to hear the big day was a perfect and unforgettable one. Your wedding pictures are beautiful - and your newest creations look great.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pictures!! Congratulations and I wish you both the best!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete